1 NIGHT 2 DAYS – Rafting & Camping Package
|INCLUSIONS||1 Night 2 Days -includes breakfast Send Enquiry|
|RAFTING ACTIVITIES||Rafting from Shivpuri – 16 Kms, Body Surfing, Cliff Jumping (Depending on water level and current)|
|OTHER ACTIVITIES||Trek to Waterfall, Jungle Walk (on your own), Rock Rappelling, Bird Watching (early morning, on your own), Volley Ball, Burma Bridge, Badminton, Bonfire|
|MEALS (BUFFET)||1 Breakfast|
|ITINERARY||Day 01: Upon arrival – Check inn, at leisure in the resort & Night Stay
Day 02: Breakfast – Camp Check Out – Rafting, Body Surfing & Cliff Jumping – Tour End
- Check In Time : 12:00 noon, Check Out Time: 12:00 noon
- All the prices given above are for the persons of 12 & above years of age
- Rafting is permitted to children at 10 & above years of age (Smaller Stretch)
- Prices get changed according to season, long weekends, festival, occasions etc.
- If Rafting on Day 01: Before Check In to the Camps, Visitors are requested to report Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office (Camp Manager would Guide the Route) for their Rafting Session. Camp Vehicle would take visitors to the Rafting starting point and after the session is over, pick and drop the visitors from rafting ending point to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office. Now visitors can proceed to the camps for check in (on their own vehicle/expenses).
- If Rafting on Day 02: After Checking Out of the Camps, Visitors are requested to reach from Camp to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office (on their own vehicle/expenses) for their Rafting Session. Camp Vehicle would take visitors to the Rafting starting point and after the session is over, pick and drop the visitors from rafting ending point to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office. Tour End.
- Transportation from Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula to Camps or Camps to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula to be on visitor’s own vehicle/expenses.
- Visitor’s Luggage would be in Camp Office or in Visitor’s own vehicle, during Rafting Session